Camilla Kolchinsky Orchestra
Holiday Pops Concert
2:30 pm @ California Theatre
John Eells & Dr. Richard Roper, Conductors
Spirit of the Season
The Symphony, Camilla Kolchinsky Orchestra, and El Camino Wind Orchestra perform in a festive afternoon program at the beautiful California Theatre in Downtown San Jose.
TCHAIKOVSKY Romeo and Juliet
TCHAIKOVSKY Selections from the Nutcracker Suite
MOZART Don Gionvanni Overture
HAYDN Cello Concerto No. 1, Mvt. 1, Noah Vin, soloist
NELSON & HOLLINS, arr. HOLCOMB Frosty the Snowman
MARKS, arr. PLOYHAR Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION*
All attendees age 12 and older must show proof of full vaccination before entering the California Theatre. All attendees, regardless of vaccination status must wear face coverings at all times while indoors. Please see the California Theater website for full details.
PATRON CHECK-IN PROCESS FOR THE CALIFORNIA THEATRE
FULLY VACCINATED PATRONS will be asked to show proof of vaccination and a valid ID at the Main Entrance. Once approved, an Attendee Form will need to be completed per person or per family as required by the City for contract tracing.
Download and bring the Print-At-Home Attendee Form.
Valid forms for proof of vaccination include one of the following:
- A CDC vaccination card or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction;
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document, or stored on a phone or electronic device;
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider;
- A personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record with a QR code that scans to display name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type.
EXEMPTED PATRONS will be asked to show proof of exemption with a valid ID at the Main Entrance. Once approved, an Attendee Form will need to be completed per person or per family as required by the City for contract tracing.
The City allows the below patron exemptions:
- Children under 12 years of age – Exempted children under 12 will not require proof of negative COVID-19 test.
- Medical (see FAQ) – Medical exemptions must be in writing, include the person’s name, and be signed by a medical professional. In order to be admitted to an event with a medical exemption, a person must also have a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event.
- Religious (see FAQ) – Religious exemptions must be in writing with the person’s name. In order to be admitted to an event with a religious exemption, a person must also have a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event.
*Subject to change. Please check again a couple of days before the event for the most up-to-date requirements.