What is Giving Tuesday?
Save the Date
DECEMBER 3, 2019
Countdown to Giving Tuesday
5 GREAT REASONS TO GIVE
1. Music training builds imagination and intellectual curiosity.
2. Music training stimulates critical and creative thinking AND language and reasoning skills.
3. Your donation enables a student-in-need to join our Endangered Instruments Program.
4. Being part of GSYO fosters cooperation, collaboration, and connection.
5. Being part of GSYO is fun and awesome!
How you can support our musicians
$1,200 – One full year’s tuition for a Symphony student-in-need
$650 – One evening (3 hours) of rehearsal space for Sinfonietta
$450 – One full August Allegretto scholarship for a Sinfonietta orchestra student-in-need
$250 – Two hours of the highest quality teaching by one of our esteemed faculty
$100 – One full session of classes for an Endangered Instruments Program student
$50 – Sheet music for an entire Chamber Orchestra
$25 – Sheet music for one major symphony work for all 104 Symphony musicians
$10 – One week's gas for driving to and from rehearsals for our Artistic Operations Manager
Share an #UNselfie!
The #UNselfie, or the selfless selfie, is a powerful way to show how and why you are giving.
Take a “selfie” with a caption or use our template to explain how or why you are giving.
Post it to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat - share far and wide! Add the hashtags #UNselfie, #GivingTuesday, #GSYOGives and tag GSYO!