Support Golden State Youth Orchestra
How you can help
Tuition and ticket sales cover only a portion of our expenses. Your Annual Fund contribution supports every aspect of our work at GSYO, including rehearsal and concert production, community outreach, and financial aid for students-in-need.
Golden State Youth Orchestra's generous Corporate supporters help us continue to produce top-notch concerts and performance events for all of our patrons. For more information please visit our Corporate Giving page.
Reach a community of savvy Silicon Valley professionals and their families. For more information on advertising options please visit Advertise with Us.
Music Director Jindong Cai established the Maestro's Fund in 2015 specifically to foster creative partnerships with renowned artists from different disciplines and cultural backgrounds. These innovative projects are unparalleled learning experience for our students', broadening their appreciation and knowledge of classical and world music.
Matching gifts are cash donations made by your employer, or your spouse's employer, that are equal to the value of your initial gift. Many companies have Matching Gift Programs that double individual tax-deductible contributions from their employees.
Kolchinsky Scholarship Fund
Named in honor of Dr. Camilla Kolchinsky, our beloved conductor of 20 years, the Kolchinsky Scholarship Fund enables Senior Symphony scholarship students to participate in our bi-annual international tour program.
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving. Join in! Support music education with a donation to GSYO.
For parents of graduating seniors, our newest giving opportunity invites you to honor your young musician with a special GSYO gift that will last a lifetime and give to others. For more information please visit our Legacy Program page.
- $250+ donors will receive two tickets to the April 6, 2019 Annual Benefit Concert, priority seating at the Annual Benefit Concert, an invitation to the Benefactor Celebration with the special guest artist(s) following the Annual Benefit Concert, and 10% off GSYO merchandise.
- $500+ donors will receive all of the above and 15% off GSYO merchandise.
- $1,000+ donors will receive all of the above and two tickets to the Lunar New Year Concert, priority seating at the Lunar New Year Concert, and 20% off GSYO merchandise.
- $2,500+ donors will receive all of the above and a special invitation to visit backstage with the Music Director at select GSYO performances, 25% off GSYO merchandise, and additional benefits by special arrangement.
- $5,000+ donors will receive all of the above plus a special recognition at select GSYO performances, and recognition on the GSYO website.
Ways to Donate
By mail: send a check to the GSYO Office at 4055 Fabian Way, Palo Alto, CA 94303
By phone: call (650) 665-9046
Online: visit our donate page to use your credit card
Your contribution is 100% tax-deductible. GSYO federal tax ID #94-6130310.